دفع غرامات مواجهة غسل الأموال
بوابة دفع للغرامات المترتبة من مخالفات متطلبات مواجهة غسل الأموال. يستطيع المتعاملين دفع أي غرامات مستحقة بعد عملية التسجيل.
1) Establishment Name
2) Licence Number
3) Licensing Authority
4) Contact Number
5) Email Address
6) PO Box Number & Emirate
8) Financial Penalty Reference Number
9) Completion of first step: 10) AML Fines Company Registration
1) The violating establishment will be notified through the Anti-Money Laundering Department, by sending a notification of the violation through the company’s e-mail which indicates the violation, its value, any other details, and the link to the ministry’s electronic payment page.
2) The payment link is clicked by the concerned person from the violating company (who received the e-mail).
3) The page is entered by registering in the system.
4) The required fields (mentioned above) are filled in for registration, and the system is accessed if the company was previously registered 5) The fine to be paid is selected from the list on the page (according to the notification sent by mail to the company with the details required for payment).
6) The payment is made electronically with the different payment methods available, and the receipt is issued electronically through the system with a reference number for the transaction.
• MoE website
• MoE smart app
Designated Non-Financial Businesses & Professions
إدارة مواجهة غسل الأموال