Who are the candidates qualified for a Golden Visa under the category of specialised talents and researchers in various fields of science and knowledge?
- Doctors: To be licensed to practice the medical profession by the UAE government’s health authorities.
- Scientists: Must have a recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council or be holders of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence.
- Creative individuals in culture and art: Must have a recommendation from the competent government cultural authorities in the UAE.
- Inventors: Must have a recommendation from the Ministry of Economy and hold a patent that has an added value to the UAE's economy.
- Executive Directors: Must be holders of at least a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, must have a practical experience of not less than five years, his/her monthly wage must not be less than AED 50,000 (fifty-thousand dirhams) and must maintain a valid contract in the UAE.
- Educators in priority fields: Must be specialised in one of the rare fields or specialisations prioritised in the UAE.
- Athletes: Must obtain a recommendation from the General Authority of Sports or a sports council.
- Holders of doctorate degrees in priority fields and specialists in the fields of engineering and science.