What are the requirements for establishing a branch of a foreign company?
- Obtaining initial approval.
- Completing the registration form and reserving a trade name.
- Copy of the ID.
- Copy of the passport of the responsible manager and a no-objection letter from his current sponsor.
- Approval of other government entities, depending on the activity.
- Board resolution for establishing the branch and appointing the manager.
- Copy of the articles of incorporation and commercial registration, attested by the UAE embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.